Disgraceful Headline from the Guardian

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did change it pretty quickly but the original headline in the Guardian live or whatever they call it was as @Sorcerers Apprentice said. I would say I was worried I had stumbled on to the Mail by mistake but given that this was todays Mail headline
View attachment 71375
I think it is safe to say the Guardian hasn’t gotten quite that bad yet (so I will not be cancelling my guardian subscription quite yet).
Nor me. Nor my subscription to the Morning Star.
https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/b/mps-demand-boris-go-now-not-later

The Torygraph showed its true colours today in the Matt cartoon!

A lady is giving a weather forecast under a board showing wall-to-wall sunshine across the UK and saying:

“The UK will be basking in
sunshine from Keir Starmers
backside.”

So, the smear campaign against the Labour Party Leader has already started!

I suppose it had to happen, especially as the words “honesty” and “integrity” are alien to Tories!
:hat:

However, having seen what Boris has done with the country over the last three years, I quite look forward to a dull, grey etc, but honest person as PM!

I think you could be right Dutto, on 5 live yesterday they were discussing who should be the next PM and more than one caller said they should go for a quiet man or woman.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back