Disgusting scenes in Washington

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheshire Cat

Landlord.
Reaction score
I was stocked but not surprised by the scenes of the rioting in Washington today. Trump has fashioned this protest and he will use any means to remain in the White House. He needs to be removed immediately from office and charged with initiating rioting.

Storm in a teacup, whipped up by the media and similar concerns. When the time comes, Mr Biden will be sworn in, and Mr Trump will congratulate him.

Storm in a teacup, whipped up by the media and similar concerns. When the time comes, Mr Biden will be sworn in, and Mr Trump will congratulate him.
You are right that the media whip up all sorts of issues - to sell their content

I must agree with you but for anyone to congratulate someone else they need an ounce of decency and maturity - Trump has neither

image.jpeg
It's Jamiroquai not the village people in this coup.

You are right that the media whip up all sorts of issues - to sell their content

I must agree with you but for anyone to congratulate someone else they need an ounce of decency and maturity - Trump has neither
I shall be interested to see what Mr Trump himself says at the time. I'd guess at "A close run contest, congratulations, but I'll be back!".

As for other comments about the democratic process being stopped, it isn't, and won't be.

Time will tell on what Mr Trump says, but I think it will be as above.

In the Navy..... (although the one on our right looks a bit like Greta Thunberg). Best tribute act..ever!

trumpsupporters.jpeg

(I realise this is actually quite serious, but I suspect it wil be over in a few hours. After all, Trump has made some kind of 'go home' statement, I understand)

I shall be interested to see what Mr Trump himself says at the time. I'd guess at "A close run contest, congratulations, but I'll be back!".

As for other comments about the democratic process being stopped, it isn't, and won't be.

Time will tell on what Mr Trump says, but I think it will be as above.
I agree the democratic process will not be stopped

But Trump has incited violence, encouraged voter fraud etc and should be in prison

(But) Trump has incited violence, encouraged voter fraud etc and should be in prison
No idea, I am more than somewhat disinterested. If true, then I am quite sure there are enough people over there at the sharp end to make it happen. Legal machinery and operatives thereof differ greatly from a bunch of hicks of whatever political allegience.

No idea, I am more than somewhat disinterested. If true, then I am quite sure there are enough people over there at the sharp end to make it happen. Legal machinery and operatives thereof differ greatly from a bunch of hicks of whatever political allegience.
That's quite a long comment from from someone is not interested. Although I accept it depends on what you understand by "disinterested" and "uninterested".

I'm trying not to say the obvious about T**mp and his supporters but there are parallels in a central European country in the first half of the twentieth century.

Today in the house of congress as the T**mpists broke in:

1609975999773.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back