Display in the general discussion forum list.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Angie do normal members see the detail arrowed below when viewing the forum index in the general discussion section i ask as we may have to be a little careful when posting a thread that may be a little dodgy if normal members and guests can see it.

ooooooo.jpg

Last edited:
Viewing the forums in a private view window does show the thread heading, well it does on my phone anyway.

@Norfolk79

I have just logged out and i can get into the OTR forum as a guest and see all the threads in it if i click one i get the message You must be logged-in to do that could you and any other members reading this check if it does the same for you, thanks.

Angie do normal members see the detail arrowed below when viewing the forum index in the general discussion section i ask as we may have to be a little careful when posting a thread that may be a little dodgy if normal members and guests can see it.

ooooooo.jpg
Is there such a thing as a "normal" member

If so I haven't come across any

@Norfolk79

I have just logged out and i can get into the OTR forum as a guest and see all the threads in it if i click one i get the message You must be logged-in to do that could you and any other members reading this check if it does the same for you, thanks.

Yeh, I get the same message.

@Norfolk79

Same here when visiting as a guest.

It will show the forum and the title. Then will request login or say insufficient ability when trying to see content.

Thanks, so we had better be a bit careful if discussing something a bit iffy.

Latest posts

Back