Do you remember.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
One for the olds.

As it says in the pic 1 minging.

How many kids smashed their knees in PE when trying to get over the horse. (pic 2)

1616014494341.png

1616014574803.png

Imagine climbing the gym rope ladders.

Great fun.

Yep, I'm familiar with both of those. I am sure that I used one of those hand towels a couple of years ago but can't remember where.

Ah. Medicine ball rugby. They were the days!

Im ‘only’ 36 and I remember those. Im definitely not old....am i?!

We used to use a lolly stick to press the bar in the coin slot you could then call for free, happy days

Advert for £2 TV licence.

s-l1600.jpg

My parents when I was younger used to have a beige telephone with the dial on the wall. We shared a phone line with our neighbour(I’m guessing it was cheaper?) and used to have to press a button to “get a line”.

We had one of these TVs, with the dial to tune the stations, it was a big step up when we eventually had a TV with buttons. Mind you my Dad also had a beautiful wooden valve radio that I loved listening to. As to the original question, yes very much do remember those PE wooden things, especially on one occasion hitting the spring board exactly right and sailing straight over it to land on my head on the floor inbetween the vault thing and the crash mat... then being told off for feeling dizzy when I stood up.
2591106065_d677ccfde9_o.jpg

Anna

Back