Does anyone have the old Mole’s Elderberry Wine recipe?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonny69

Regular.
Reaction score
As title. It’s been a while since I last posted! I used to bump the Mole’s elderberry wine thread from time to time, but last time Moley was long gone, all the images were dead and the admin deleted the thread. Now I’ve gone and lost my paper copy as well :(

Anyone still got the recipe? Can’t remember the quantities but it had minced raisins.

Once I have the recipe I’ll update this post and title with a ‘how to’ with pics.

Last edited:
Found this thread by moley. Is this the recipe?
Blimey, that is the one. How did you find that? I remembered where my recipe ended up - at the in-laws. I can confirm it’s the right recipe!

Ok, give me a day or so and I’ll turn this thread into a new How To with pics.

Attachments

• 233BBB89-9C32-4673-AE6E-2BDE9DA0FEC0.jpeg
    233BBB89-9C32-4673-AE6E-2BDE9DA0FEC0.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 140
Blimey, that is the one. How did you find that? I remembered where my recipe ended up - at the in-laws. I can confirm it’s the right recipe!

My Googe-fu is strong! :laugh8:

Yes, do a 'how to' thread. I'm sure the forumites will appreciate it athumb..

Does anyone know what happened to Moley? He didn't live too far from me and I've been thinking about him a bit lately.

Please do. I have plenty of Elder dotted around in the local fields. I am definitely going to get a Demi or two on the go. Looking forward to the recipe and how too. Nice one thanks 👍

Blimey I think I have a demijohn of that buried around here somewhere that I made from that thread back in 2013. It's got a solid rubber bung in it and it's full to the top. I'll drag it out and see if it is useable (doubtful).

Blimey I think I have a demijohn of that buried around here somewhere that I made from that thread back in 2013. It's got a solid rubber bung in it and it's full to the top. I'll drag it out and see if it is useable (doubtful).

Do you need to strip any paint? :laugh8:

Latest posts

Back