Dried Lutra is amazing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattGuk

Reaction score
Hi guys, 8 days ago I decided to brew up a lagerr like ale and used dried Lutra as the temps are so hot here at the moment.
Took a gravity reading after 4 days and again today and have remained the same at 1.006, down from 1.044 in 4 days.
What I'm amazed about is actually how clean it is being fermented at 30°c plus and finishing in 4 days, and it's amazingly bright already.
Going to keg this up today and leave it 3 weeks until I'm back from holiday, I'm really looking forward to sipping this after conditioning for a few weeks.
Anybody else had great results with this yeast?

Hi guys, 8 days ago I decided to brew up a lagerr like ale and used dried Lutra as the temps are so hot here at the moment.
Took a gravity reading after 4 days and again today and have remained the same at 1.006, down from 1.044 in 4 days.
What I'm amazed about is actually how clean it is being fermented at 30°c plus and finishing in 4 days, and it's amazingly bright already.
Going to keg this up today and leave it 3 weeks until I'm back from holiday, I'm really looking forward to sipping this after conditioning for a few weeks.
Anybody else had great results with this yeast?
Yeah, I did a 'lager' with dried lutra last year. I was drinking a week after brew day. Even my friend who will only ever touch lager was very happy drinking it when he came over to ours for a few beers. Good for brewing in hot temperatures and fast turnaround.

Latest posts

Back