Drinker's Den Newsletter

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Brew2bottle Homebrew

THBF Sponsor.
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
If you haven't already (and why wouldn't you?), sign up to our Drinker's Den Newsletter and not only will you get 5% OFF your next order but you will also be the first to know about any of the offers and savings to be made when you shop with us.

GET 5% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER.png

Drinker's Den Newsletter

Please note: only one voucher code per customer per sign up.

parpot

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you get your 5% off, I signed up about a month ago and had an order dispatched on the 15th April and I didn't get a saving?

Satellitemark

Reaction score
I had a email upon sign up which had a promo code which I then used when I checked out and paid on the website.
If you find the email you can use it on your next order.

Mark

Geoffinthewilds

Reaction score
I put my details in and it just goes back to the website and I never get the email with the code, I have emailed Martyn but he must be mad busy, I got an order in my basket but in the mad times if I can save some cash its all good

Satellitemark

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a daft question, after you fill your details in have you ticked box and hit subscribe button ?

Geoffinthewilds

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a daft question, after you fill your details in have you ticked box and hit subscribe button ?
Yes, hit the subscribe button screen stays on that page for a second or so then goes to the normal site and never get an email and checked the junk folder still nothing, just cleared all my cookies and tried again same result totally baffled

Satellitemark

Reaction score
Hi Geoff,
Can't think of anything else, I can't test as I'm already subscribed.

Mark

Geoffinthewilds

Reaction score
Hi Geoff,
Can't think of anything else, I can't test as I'm already subscribed.

Mark
Its totally confused me as well Mark, ah well just have to miss out by the 5%, but they are the cheapest homebrew shop I have found so far and have been getting orders up to me ok so should be thankful for that in these mad times

Satellitemark

Reaction score
You can always sign up and get the discount code at a later date, but I understand Its frustrating when the simplest things just won't work !
One last thought have you tried using a different internet browser in case it's related to that.

Mark

Geoffinthewilds

Reaction score
You can always sign up and get the discount code at a later date, but I understand Its frustrating when the simplest things just won't work !
One last thought have you tried using a different internet browser in case it's related to that.

Mark
Good call, will try with Internet Explorer now