Drinker's Den Newsletter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B2B

THBF Sponsor.
Reaction score
If you haven't already (and why wouldn't you?), sign up to our Drinker's Den Newsletter and not only will you get 5% OFF your next order but you will also be the first to know about any of the offers and savings to be made when you shop with us.

GET 5% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER.png

Drinker's Den Newsletter

Please note: only one voucher code per customer per sign up.

I had a email upon sign up which had a promo code which I then used when I checked out and paid on the website.
If you find the email you can use it on your next order.

Mark

I put my details in and it just goes back to the website and I never get the email with the code, I have emailed Martyn but he must be mad busy, I got an order in my basket but in the mad times if I can save some cash its all good

Sorry if this is a daft question, after you fill your details in have you ticked box and hit subscribe button ?

Sorry if this is a daft question, after you fill your details in have you ticked box and hit subscribe button ?
Yes, hit the subscribe button screen stays on that page for a second or so then goes to the normal site and never get an email and checked the junk folder still nothing, just cleared all my cookies and tried again same result totally baffled

Hi Geoff,
Can't think of anything else, I can't test as I'm already subscribed.

Mark
Its totally confused me as well Mark, ah well just have to miss out by the 5%, but they are the cheapest homebrew shop I have found so far and have been getting orders up to me ok so should be thankful for that in these mad times

You can always sign up and get the discount code at a later date, but I understand Its frustrating when the simplest things just won't work !
One last thought have you tried using a different internet browser in case it's related to that.

Mark

I had problems with the drinkers den code, I tried another email address and it worked
i also had issue with password on Brew2bottle so tried to reset and it told me my email was not registered so just created another account. Job done

I had problems with the drinkers den code, I tried another email address and it worked
i also had issue with password on Brew2bottle so tried to reset and it told me my email was not registered so just created another account. Job done
We should be able to sort that for you... If you fire me an email with the email on you had issues with we can send you an account invite & you can skip most of the steps! :)

We should be able to sort that for you... If you fire me an email with the email on you had issues with we can send you an account invite & you can skip most of the steps! :)
Many thanks, I’ve opened a new account so all good, as I’ve only just started my journey with you guys it won’t make a differenc.
thank you for fast response.
looks like my first order is arriving tomorrow great service 👍

Latest posts

Back