Drinks You Wouldn't Admit to Drinking

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

phildo79

Reaction score
I remember my brother "doing" a shot of Baileys on his 18th birthday like it was some big deal. What a ****. He soon met his maker when the Tequila and Rumple Minze was brought out. Clown!

BrewMeHappy

Reaction score
I like that some people hang their heads in shame about admitting to liking a drink of whatever, and others think it's fair game anyway:laugh8:

Grizzly Notations

Landlord.
Reaction score
£1 a pint at the Carling Academy on a Friday night was the highlight of youth drinking! But in terms of now... I do love a good cocktail and bourbons. But embarrassed about... 2% French Lager stubbies from Asda, just can't beat it for a quick cold beer when I get home from work in the Summer, before I move onto better stuff of course.

jjsh

Reaction score
I have to admit to being rather partial to a couple of these. :beer1:
I have heard a rumor that it is available in cask on the brewery tour... It's therefore in my to do list!

10538479.jpg

Nicks90

Landlord.
Reaction score
I know it’s crap now but is there anyone who remembers what it used to be like? Was it always rubbish.
There's a working man's club in Harrogate and the smiths there is fantastic!
It's hard to find decent cask well kept John Smith's but it does still exist

Brewnaldo

Regular.
Reaction score
Drank an ungodly amount of Buckfast as young man and probably would again. Last year me and a mate shared a bottle of Electric Melon MD20/20 on a train.

I drink Corona regularly and have a passionate love affair with Tennents Lager.

Latest posts