Drinks You Wouldn't Admit to Drinking

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember my brother "doing" a shot of Baileys on his 18th birthday like it was some big deal. What a ****. He soon met his maker when the Tequila and Rumple Minze was brought out. Clown!

I like that some people hang their heads in shame about admitting to liking a drink of whatever, and others think it's fair game anyway:laugh8:

£1 a pint at the Carling Academy on a Friday night was the highlight of youth drinking! But in terms of now... I do love a good cocktail and bourbons. But embarrassed about... 2% French Lager stubbies from Asda, just can't beat it for a quick cold beer when I get home from work in the Summer, before I move onto better stuff of course.

I have to admit to being rather partial to a couple of these. :beer1:
I have heard a rumor that it is available in cask on the brewery tour... It's therefore in my to do list!

10538479.jpg

Drank an ungodly amount of Buckfast as young man and probably would again. Last year me and a mate shared a bottle of Electric Melon MD20/20 on a train.

I drink Corona regularly and have a passionate love affair with Tennents Lager.

Latest posts

Back