Dry Omega Lutra Kveik

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I'll maybe try this yeast in my 'house' imp stout when it becomes available. I've been using Mangrove Jack M42 these last few times and been fermenting under pressure but gonna give a built up starter of Imperial Darkness a try next time, next week in fact!

* Oh and greetings from East Lothian!

All my kveik is dry now. Just brew with half a packet of liquid kveik and then follow the instructions on the david heath youtube drying kveik yeast.
I did this on my first batch using opshaug kveik and then keep it in the freezer. Take a few flakes out about 5cm x 5cm and throw it in.

All my kveik is dry now. Just brew with half a packet of liquid kveik and then follow the instructions on the david heath youtube drying kveik yeast.
I did this on my first batch using opshaug kveik and then keep it in the freezer. Take a few flakes out about 5cm x 5cm and throw it in.

Yeah, I’m just starting to get my head around yeast reuse generally, will give that a look for the future, thanks.

Latest posts

Back