duofit inline regulator line sizes.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm 2/3rds of the way through my Staycation Keezer project and I've hit a snag.

My gas line is 3/8ths but I've managed to buy some duofit inline regs which are 8mm (5/16th in old money I guess)

Having had a search around I think I need a 3/8th to 5/16th stem reducer which I can plug into the regulator on both sides and use the Gas Line that came with my kit.

Can anyone who has used these validate my thinking...

Cheers

Yeah you can either get the stem reducers or line reducers. The stem reducers you will have a 5/16 stem on the end and won’t need any 5/16 line.

I’ve ordered the same in line reg I think, and to go with it I’ve ordered 2 line reducers and a length of 5/16 line.

Looking into this myself
Could you not put 8mm John guest push fits on your gas manifold threads instead and rum 8mm gas line through and out on to 8mm push fit on a threaded disconnect?

Looking into this myself
Could you not put 8mm John guest push fits on your gas manifold threads instead and rum 8mm gas line through and out on to 8mm push fit on a threaded disconnect?

I don't have a manifold on my system, I control everything via the main regulator and the 3 inline ones, so I didn't have the option to do that and I didn't want to add in a 3rd line size.

As it stands I run grey 1/4" from the regulator which breaks off into 3 and plugs into a 1/4" to 5/16" stem which goes in on one side of the reg. I have the same on the other side and run 1/4" all the way to the grey ball lock disconnect.

Latest posts

Back