Easing myself back in....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wez

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi All

This weekend I'm starting work getting the brewery prepped and ready for the first brew in 2 years :oops:

I think it's got to be a Big Kenny, has anyone done any interesting variations on the recipe I posted in the recipe section?

Cant wait to get brewing again!

:cheers: Wez

Nice one Wez :thumb:
Welcome back to the fantastic world of brewing and great choice of brew to ease you back in mate...

BB :drink:

Welcome to the Forum Wez :thumb: :thumb:

We are a wealth of knowledge :whistle: :whistle: if you need any help just ask one of the old hands is sure to help :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've brewed it twice now, first as per your recipe and the last one with a good handful of Bobek added in last 15 mins.
Both have been top notch beers, a pleasure to brew and drink

Thanks for the original recipe.....

I was going to ask him to make sure he'd read the How to's and F.A.Q's, then I realised...he'd wrote most of them.

I'm getting a little worried tho what with Vossey and now Wez returning to brewing....have they heard something I haven't heard ?? :whistle:

Haha maybe I should post in the introduce yourself forum!

All we need now is Aleman to renounce beer brewing and to take up knitting......!! :shock: :shock:

Oh my God. Guess what I am Planning for a first brew once the brewery is re-built. Yup the fantastic Big Kenny. Maybe us newbies should stick together and help each other out ay Wez ;)

back on the bike Wez :thumb:

Everyone on here loves BK, I use a TTL yeast from Brewlab, smashing brew :thumb:

I just took a look at the recipe...

...if my reclaimed Hooky yeast works well for Sunday's brew I might just drop a Big Kenny onto the cake in a couple of weeks. Looks delicious!

Thanks guy's some really nice comments about the receipe :thumb:

Back