eBay Grainfather

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice find still popular with brewers here.

Willing to take monthly payments might make for a quick sale.

Extras include wortometer, whirlpool/aeration paddle, overflow filter.

Downside collection only Stockport area.
Grainfather all in one brewing system.
In good condition. It was bought in 2017.l and have brewed roughly 10 times a year. Always cleaned and dried post brew.
Only slight damage to the plastic of the wort chiller that does not affect performance.
It’s a fantastic machine, only selling as have now upgraded in size.
Item is with the connect controller for wireless control of your brewing.
Also included are following extras, wortometer, whirlpool/aeration paddle, overflow filter.
Collection from Stockport area.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I'd offer £300, on the basis of mentally depreciating the GF @ around £6 a brew. He says about 10 brews a year, I would say that 12-15 is nearer the truth, based on what I tell SWMBO. So maybe £350 or so less than what he paid is "tops". Jolly tempted myself, but whatever...

Hmmm, I'd offer £300, on the basis of mentally depreciating the GF @ around £6 a brew. He says about 10 brews a year, I would say that 12-15 is nearer the truth, based on what I tell SWMBO. So maybe £350 or so less than what he paid is "tops". Jolly tempted myself, but whatever...

Good point and he has added the option to make an offer so its got to be worth a try.

Pretty good price if it’s in good working condition.Not grainfather, but both bkt and angelhome brew are nearly always either pre order or out of stock on brewzilla.Very rarely do you see second hand units for sale?

Latest posts

Back