Edinburgh Women in Beer Festival

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadhead

Female Brewer
Reaction score
Next weekend the 'Beers without Beards' club is hosting a Women in Beer Festival across several breweries and pubs. There are also all kinds of talks from 'Meet the Brewer' to 'Identifying Off Flavours' and one on home brewing. I am part of the panel of the home brewing talk. I'm nowhere near Edinburgh so I am not part of the club, but I was very happy when the call came out for women homebrewers to make a day of it. Getting on a very very early train with my husband, and then pretty much drinking beer all day and taking a late train home.

Should be a nice festival in general, so folks should check it out :beer1:

Next weekend the 'Beers without Beards' club is hosting a Women in Beer Festival across several breweries and pubs. There are also all kinds of talks from 'Meet the Brewer' to 'Identifying Off Flavours' and one on home brewing. I am part of the panel of the home brewing talk. I'm nowhere near Edinburgh so I am not part of the club, but I was very happy when the call came out for women homebrewers to make a day of it. Getting on a very very early train with my husband, and then pretty much drinking beer all day and taking a late train home.

Should be a nice festival in general, so folks should check it out :beer1:

Best wishes for a successful event. athumb.. sue from the Waen brewery made IMO the best porter i've ever had. Chilli plum porter & she did a lush coconut beer.

p.s. I'm not a huge fan of beards, as my attempts at one always turn out pants. :laugh8:

Latest posts

Back