Elections.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A comment was made on MSM (TV) about labour focusing on wallpaper and the inappropriateness of statues and which ones should be removed rather than focussing on what matters to their once core voters. It seems labour in england is a woke navel gazing party. This means there isn't much competition for bojo and co.

Mr D looks to be safe in wales. We'll probably get welsh income tax and a bill to turn pubs into churches now :(

That’s not what the country thinks, though.
At the moment. The country knows he's full of ****, tbh. It'll unravel. He's already got people gunning for him in his own party. Broken the ministerial code obviously too.

The country have him an 80 seat lead, and all the opinion polls seem to favour him over Starmer, especially now.

Starmer’s been leader for just over a year and nobody knows what he stands for after all this time. A woman in Hartlepool said “who?” When asked if she wanted to meet him on Thursday!

Starmer’s been leader for just over a year and nobody knows what he stands for after all this time. A woman in Hartlepool said “who?” When asked if she wanted to meet him on Thursday!
I agree the message has been weak. I'm disappointed with him. He's still an infinitely more honest person than Boris, and you don't get to be DPP if you are stupid. He's pretty new to politics. He's learning and he's in a very difficult situation.

I admire your loyalty and I hope your allegiance works out. In the meantime, I’ve finished my BIAB for today! Scottish 60 shilling bitter. 😊😊😊

The country have him an 80 seat lead, and all the opinion polls seem to favour him over Starmer, especially now.
They favour Brexit Britain. Actually, where I live, a labour councillor has won comfortably as usual,bwe have a Labour MP and a Labour mayor won 67% of the vote. Wales is Labour. Not everyone favours Boris or his party.

I agree the message has been weak. I'm disappointed with him. He's still an infinitely more honest person than Boris, and you don't get to be DPP if you are stupid. He's pretty new to politics. He's learning and he's in a very difficult situation.
While DPP wasn't he the one who let Jimmy Saville slip the net - how stupid was that?

🙄🙄🙄 you have the right to your opinions. 😊😊😊
Ah, but it’s not just his opinion, if he states that he doesn’t vote for liars then that’s a fact. I’m on the same page, forget ideological difference, but it really bothers me that so many people in this country think it’s acceptable for people in government to be so dishonest. It isn't acceptable in any other walk of life (unless you’re in the fraud business) so it shouldn't be with politicians.

Back