ENDED (Winner: Aaron Rennie) *GIVEAWAY #2* 1Kg of Hops! Draw 15th June

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the time you entered the competition you only had 19 postings and there was a 20 limit for the prize, and it does work in reverse, so by breaking this to you now I've shown you that you really, sadly had no chance of winning. Nothing. Nowt. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nix.

If you were a horse you'd have been shot in the paddock.

I just wanted you to have some hope in your life, so didn't bring it up immediately, and it was really beautiful to watch you heart soaring like the feelings of a little fat boy at school looking longingly at the class beauty and thinking from today on I'm giving up the pies and sweets and I'm am going to win her heart and we will be in love forever. Forever.

Then you get home and mamma has made you your favourite.... and you wouldn't want to disappoint her... especially as she's made so much and worked so hard.

And now by telling you that you really were ineligible and your dreams were utterly futile and equivalently fat and fifty and alone I hope this makes you feel better about your failure.

Much luv, bebs.
D. xx

Always here for you.

Beautiful 😢

At the time you entered the competition you only had 19 postings and there was a 20 limit for the prize, and it does work in reverse, so by breaking this to you now I've shown you that you really, sadly had no chance of winning. Nothing. Nowt. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nix.

I just wanted you to have some hope in your life, so didn't bring it up immediately, and it was really beautiful to watch you heart soaring like the feelings of a little fat boy at school looking longingly at the class beauty and thinking from today on I'm giving up the pies and sweets and I'm am going to win her heart and we will be in love forever. Forever.

Then you get home and mamma has made you your favourite.... and you wouldn't want to disappoint her... especially as she's made so much and worked so hard.

And now by telling you that you really were ineligible and your dreams were utterly futile and equivalently fat and fifty and alone I hope this makes you feel better about your failure.

Much luv, bebs.
D. xx

Always here for you.

clapa

Much luv, bebs.
D. xx

Always here for you.

Harsh, but fair :laugh8: :laugh8: :laugh8:

Ben, once again thank you for the order. It arrived today and I can’t wait to get brewing.

Plan to do a Black IPA and in the spirt of the give away I’m happy to send two bottles out, if honest reviews are returned.
First two people to comment in this post after me seems fitting. Whoever posts 231 and 232 I’ll privet message and ask for delivery address.

Note: won’t be brewing this for a few weeks so will be looking like Aug before I send it out.

Ben, once again thank you for the order. It arrived today and I can’t wait to get brewing.

Plan to do a Black IPA and in the spirt of the give away I’m happy to send two bottles out, if honest reviews are returned.
First two people to comment in this post after me seems fitting. Whoever posts 231 and 232 I’ll privet message and ask for delivery address.

Note: won’t be brewing this for a few weeks so will be looking like Aug before I send it out.
Count me in buddy

Back