Equipment recommendations

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[
After a chat with my 5 year old I ended up buying a Super Nintendo Mini so we can play Mario Kart together so I no longer need any recommendations.

I can't wait for my boy to develop the requisite skills to play computer games. Mario Kart is a must!

Anyway, spend a few quid on a "Daddy's beer" bottle opener for him, and you can send him off to the fridge whenever you need replenishing and he'll be pleased as punch to open it for you.

I have discovered that my 5 year old daughter does not yet have the requisite skills to play computer games.

I've managed to get my 3 year old playing Dirt Showdown, provided it's only the demolition derby events in a round arena. Unfortunately he doesn't grasp that "letting his car have a rest" isn't the best idea. I can't wait for him to figure out Fifa!

If you are ever up Elgin way S&D Harper does the 1m tall CO2 bottles for about £70 deposit and £18 per refill. Always in stock. You get your deposit back (should you ever stop brewing beer) on return of bottle. A bottle lasts me about a year and I brew 23 Litres every fortnight.

Latest posts

Back