Espresso machine

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Hazelwood Brewery

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
... in the end have settled on Lavazza Rossa which suits the machine, has about the right ground size, usually widely available, is consistent, and is relatively inexpensive compared to some coffees out there.
If you like Lavazza, have you tried Lavazza Crema E Aroma? Still good strength, thick crema, smooth.

Richie_asg1

Reaction score
I looked into this recently but couldn't really afford a decent machine so gave up. I started using a moka pot and honestly love it, makes a deliciously rich coffee. I hate watery coffee, it's in the same category for me as Carling lager.
Would that work on an induction plate? :?: If so I might give one a try. Would be good in the camper too.

Out of the black or red lavazza I prefer the black.

strange-steve

Quantum Brewer
Reaction score
Would that work on an induction plate? :?: If so I might give one a try. Would be good in the camper too.
Most of them probably not, they are usually made of aluminium, mine is made of non-magnetic stainless steel so it wouldn't work either. I don't know if you can get an induction-compatible pot.

Crappyfish

Reaction score
Anything that uses real coffee not them pod things usually makes a decent cup my Delonghi has served me well for years now

Latest posts

Group Builder