EsterBanana Brew Time

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm…. Maybe it is time for a new one..

Attachments

• 766A1775-DD70-45D0-A8BB-1948B8ED6300.jpeg
    766A1775-DD70-45D0-A8BB-1948B8ED6300.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 34
Hmmmm…. Maybe it is time for a new one..

Your element looks like it has limescale buildup, but no rust?

The bit above it looks rusty but I have no idea what that actually is, what is it?

It might be worth asking for advice in a different part of the forum, I am no expert on these matters and I don't want to send you off buying new stuff if you don't need to. Honestly, this looks a bit different to my problem.

No rust on the element itself, but plenty where it joins the plate. The thing above is where the probe for the digital temp control goes.

Yes, I would seek professional advice. 100%.

Good luck, I hope your gear is okay, but if not then I hope it helps avert a potential disaster.

Feel quite down this evening, I am being given the run around, no straight answers, just offers of refunds and none of my questions answered... business in 2021 is seemingly composed of an alarming lack of backbone and an ever decreasing desire to take any responsibility for anything.

If I wanted a refund I would have asked for a refund, I just want what I actually paid for ... I am being made to feel like I am acting unreasonably and it's finally, starting to annoy me now.

/rant - I am not even ranting really, just disappointed!
Yeah, modern business interface can be like that.
Just remember my old boss's saying for these situations,
"Illegitimi non carborundum"..
If that whistles straight past,
Wikipedia can help with its meaning.

Yeah, modern business interface can be like that.
Just remember my old boss's saying for these situations,
"Illegitimi non carborundum"..
If that whistles straight past,
Wikipedia can help with its meaning.

Thanks, never, at least not for very long anyway!

Better today, for sure - started getting somewhere which is always a good thing. Still have to see how it turns out longer term, but I have a good feeling about it overall. Hopefully this latest round of communication will help and some progress can be made. It might take a while from what I can gather, but I can be patient :D

Back