Euro 2020, who's watching?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Danish free kick that led to their goal was also pretty soft as well, or the one just before it as there were two in succession.

I'm not that interested in the game but seems to me the rules over penalties and free kicks and what is justified need to be toughened up somehow.

The Belgian (I think) who was on the floor in the box half dead who sprung back to life once Belgium scored the other week was a joke.

Kane is so overrated and was running about last night like a headless chicken. Follow that with a **** penalty kick from him, despite the fact it was NEVER a penalty whatsoever. Only 5 marks to Sterling for diving..... he needs to take lessons from Tom Daly !!!
Top scorer and assist provider in the premier League last season. Regularly scores 20+ goals a season. Most managers would love to have him in their squad. Who would you select over him?

Oh, and 'headless chicken' 🤣

20210708_184238.jpg

Doing the rounds on twitter

Top scorer and assist provider in the premier League last season. Regularly scores 20+ goals a season. Most managers would love to have him in their squad. Who would you select over him?
Oh, and 'headless chicken' 🤣

I have a feeling Trev isn't English i am sure he will answer my earlier post when he sees it.

Thought it was a penalty myself, sure it was soft and Sterling made the most of it but everyone does.

I've not seen so much anti english bile on twitter for a long time, winning that game has certainly upset a few people! 🤣

I think another factor is that these competitions mean a lot of people suddenly start watching who don't generally take much of an interest in football. That's seldom a barrier to Strong Opinions, though. ☺

@pilgrimhudd

I think it's reared it's ugly head in this thread, I would have wanted any of the home teams to win had we not got through the same as I wanted Murray to win the other day at Wimbledon it's a bit sad that they cannot get behind England in the final.

Thought it was a penalty myself, sure it was soft and Sterling made the most of it but everyone does.

I've not seen so much anti english bile on twitter for a long time, winning that game has certainly upset a few people! 🤣
You most be on the dark Saison if you thought that was a pen 😉

Kane is so overrated and was running about last night like a headless chicken. Follow that with a **** penalty kick from him, despite the fact it was NEVER a penalty whatsoever. Only 5 marks to Sterling for diving..... he needs to take lessons from Tom Daly !!!

I’m sorry, but that is complete and utter garbage. Kane’s hold up play last night was superb. He was constantly surrounded by two players yet always seemed to come out with the ball or find a man. And his pass for England’s first goal was sublime.

”Headless chicken” suggests to me that you know little or nothing about football. Pathetic comment.

Course it was, it was coming all game long too, he clipped him, he went over, (Sterling probably wouldn't have got to the ball either anyway) but the ref gave it and it would have been a pen for any other team.
I Disagree but that's life. Football like many other things are down to opinion. England were by far the better side in the second half and extra time. That doesn't justify getting a very soft pen.
I would say the same regardless of who is playing. 👍👍

Latest posts

Back