Euro 2020, who's watching?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His dad is a Celtic fan so that's ok but Scotland never shirt never. I've offered to buy him an England shirt with number 6 Moore on it .

It doesn't get much worse, your team gets beat 2 - 0 and you are forced to drown your sorrows by drinking warm Heineken out of a paper cup.

1623699209248.png

WEMBLEY TICKETS....
England v Scotland
Fri 18th June 2021
KO 2000hrs

One of my mates has two tickets in a corporate box for the England v Scotland game. He paid £300 each, but he didn't realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his Covid 19 postponed wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Oxford Registry Office, at 2.30pm. The bride's name is Sandra, she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.

I listened to the game the score flatters Portugal at one point i thought Portugal may just sneak it.

TUE 15 JUNE -

Hungary 0 Portugal 3

• Guerreiro (84'minutes),
  • Cristiano Ronaldo (87'minutes pen, 90'+2minutes)

Turned TV on and thought I would have a look as nothing on TV, Ukraine v Macedonia, missed the start, saw the ball come off the post and two players came close to each other and both seemed to be in agony one was on the floor rolling around. Penalty apparently. Turned it off again

Last edited:
Great to see Wales in with a shout of the knockout stage, particularly If England can do the same so both home nations are through. If by some fluke they could then avoid each other until the final that would be fantastic, although I realise that's fairly unlikely.

Great to see Wales in with a shout of the knockout stage, particularly If England can do the same so both home nations are through. If by some fluke they could then avoid each other until the final that would be fantastic, although I realise that's fairly unlikely.
With 3 teams from the groups going through then you would expect England to be there.

Latest posts

Back