Euro 2020, who's watching?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High tempo match, this has been good watching so far. Should be some goals!

I will be very surprised if there isn't at least one by half time the way they are going at it.

Scotland are playing a lot better than I expected having listened to the pundits today.

Was rubbish. Bored me to tears. Pass back pass back pass back.England looked scared to lose

Exactly this, Im a rugby fan and my love for football has dwindled over the years but i still get into these.

England just always play to not lose and seem to lack fire in their belly. They wont bring anything home like that.

Looking like a busted flush last night

Kane doesn't look himself at all very poor in both games so far. Foden was hyped but has made no impact at all. And Stirling is in really poor form. For the next game Grealish and Rashford should start.

Typical rudderless England performance, like 11 headless chickens all pulling in different directions and no-one pulling the strings on the pitch.

If England and Czech Republic draw they are both through, surely they'll be no collusion like Austria vs West Germany at the World Cup.

No energy or purpose. Two defensive midfielders v one of the least fancied teams says it all. Can Man City lend us pep for two weeks?

Foden was hyped but has made no impact at all. And Stirling is in really poor form.

Typical united fan, pick the City players and no mention of the other nine who on the whole played equally as badly (see post #80 below)

I thought Foden had some good moments but they were few and far between so i don't disagree with his score below, Sterling cannot do much if he gets no service, i thought they were all fairly poor and Kane should not start another game in the tournament.

I have been listening to 606 podcast from last night and most people phoning in are saying Southgate got it all wrong Scotland were by far the better team and if we carry on like this we will be coming home early.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back