European Super League

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I would. And they will at some point.

But this is being hailed as a victory for the fans etc.

They (the six) all did wrong apparently.

And now they only signed up because...

Just as well we can rely on the integrity of Uefa and Fifa going forward. 😂

Looks a bit like brexshit but with even less backbone, if that is believable.

JP Morgan in a shambles right now

I now can't help but think this is just an elaborate hoax to promote the new even more **** champions league.

I'm not sure that entirely exonerates them.

It was for many people still wrong to sign up to it.

Well it does for me and that is all that matters.

As I said earlier its easy for supporters of teams that were never going to be offered a place to be critical not many clubs if any would have turned it down.

It's the same for all fans that say "we would never sell our souls and take oil money" yeah right we all love ******** bricks at the end of every season hoping we don't get relogated believe me I would rather be were we are today than before we were bought.

Why it is business. If you had a business that was losing millions and it got over a massive contract, worth millions, if not billions, wouldn't you sign the contract. I would

but thats the whole point, this is football, You can’t treat Proper fans as customers as they can’t choose thier club, they are dealt it through geography or family. Is also an important part part of our national history culture and should not be for sale. If the elite teams are losing millions then it’s a floured sytem isn’t it that needs rebuilding and regulating.

Lots of talk about how Chelsea and Man C saved football by pulling out. Easy to forget they signed up to it in the first place and only pulled the plug when forced to.
I‘m a bit bitter because my team, QPR, spend £10m one year and were hit with a season long transfer ban and a record breaking £40m fine for breaking financial fare play rules!

Lots of talk about how Chelsea and Man C saved football by pulling out. Easy to forget they signed up to it in the first place and only pulled the plug when forced to.

I don't think anyone is saying City and Chelsea saved football but we did start the ball rolling and now all teams are out.

It was a mistake for the six to sign up but what i have said several times is i doubt there is a single PL team that wouldn't have done the same had they been offered the same deal.

The idea hasn't gone. They were just flying a kite to see the reaction. The issue will return, for sure.

If it does return I am sure they will handle it totally differently and the club's will not jump in with both feet.

I don't think anyone is saying City and Chelsea saved football

Hmmmmmm

0FFBC3C3-AF98-42FA-ACF1-906595156E4A.jpeg

Hmmmmmm -

Well i meant on the forum, pretty obvious if you search twatter you are going to find ***** like this that's why i avoid it and Fakebook like the plague.

No comment on the second part of the same post?

Who do you support?

It was a mistake for the six to sign up but what i have said several times is i doubt there is a single PL team that wouldn't have done the same had they been offered the same deal.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm -

Well i meant on the forum, pretty obvious if you search twatter you are going to find ***** like this that's why i avoid it and Fakebook like the plague.

No comment on the second part of the same post?

Who do you support?

Sorry, when you said anyone I thought you meant anyone. 😉

I support QPR so can’t really comment on the second bit. I do know that we spent £10m one year and ended up with a season long transfer ban, sports highest ever fine of over £40m and were hailed as a club ruining football with money. And yet, the top six sign up to the biggest money grab in football history, potentially ruining football as we know it, but are then hailed as saviours when that drop out due to the backlash.

I support QPR so can’t really comment on the second bit.

Well you could - do you think your team would have signed had they been offered a place?

If the answer to the above question is no you are deluded.

Well you could - do you think your team would have signed had they been offered a place?

If the answer to the above question is no you are deluded.

I would like to think not but the question is just far too hypothetical. QPR entering a European super league would be like me walking into the Crucible and putting 50p on the table

Latest posts

Back