Even Kelloggs are getting involved.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having just read the article , I did chuckle to myself when it said ...." The Sling it Out Stout brew – which was perfected over five days in the Seven Bro7hers' Salford brewery "
After 30+ years of brewing ....I must be doing something wrong to have not achieved perfection yet.

So how would one use coco pops in a brew? Any recipes about?? I wonder how they can be kept submerged as they float terribly on top of my milk. :laugh8:

I regularly used crushed supermarket own brand wheat biscuits for recipes calling for flaked wheat. Less likely to have all the additives of major brands, so little risk of off flavours. Plus they were cheap, and I could eat them for breakfast!*

*Edit: But brewing had priority (of course)

Ran out of rauchmalz and thinking of chucking a pair of kippers into my next smoked oyster stout. What do you think?
Great idea!

I ran out of Boddingtons recently and threw some Berocca in the bowl my mum soaks her feet in before her nail clippin'. You could NOT tell the difference.

Shredded wheat can be used as a substitute for torrified wheat. There are plenty of recipes for cornflake whiskey online, and youtube videos. Tastes nice straight from the still, err... so I'm told.

Latest posts

Back