• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Excess Grain for sale, TST delivery possible

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRXnMe

Landlord.
Reaction score
OK, I decided to start using the inventory thingy on my brewing software, so while I was waiting for the HLT to come up to temp and then during the mash I did an inventory of what I've got. The fact the inventory ran into the beginning of the mash may tell you why this thread is here.....

Apart from my stock of base Marris Otter (not for sale) I've also got the following items which I deem to be in excess of what I'm likely to use in the next 12 months, so it's up for grabs for collection.

If anyone is interested PM me an offer, as long as it's not outright robbery I'll mark the quantity required off the list and put the stuff to one side for you to collect.

I'm going to the spring thing this year (YAY) so if any members are going there and want some of what I don't then I'll bring it with me :)

Excess Grain List: -

Mild Ale Malt 7kg (2 x 3 kilo bags, 2 x 0.5kg bags)
Black Malt 1280 EBC 1kg (2 x 05.kg bags)
Chocolate 1060 EBC 1kg (2 x 0.5kg bags)
Pale chocolate malt 0.5kg (1 x 0.5 kg bag)
Torrified wheat (whole) 1kg (2 x 1kg bags)

I've no idea why I've got the mild ale malt, I suspect my own product + the internet ordering systems and a credit card, I've actually got 12 kilos of the stuff, it gets used in a couple of my regular brews and I want to brew a mild just for the hell of it, that will use around 5 kilos this year :oops:

Dip your bread in, Please Note, I'm not up for posting this, I just don't get the time to pack it up and get to a post office during the working day, this is the first Saturday I've been in work (unpaid) in around 4 months.

Latest posts

Back