F1

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A thread for the fans we know some members don't like F1!

The Halo saved F1 and F2 driver earlier the race is now red flagged.
(live on C4)

Last edited:
Lucky the fencing was there or could have ended up in the crowd.

I bet a few spectators needed to change their underwear after that.

Some have been thrown out for going onto the track after the car had stopped, probably trying to get pictures for their social media "friends" ;)

Nick Knowles
@MrNickKnowles
1h

John Surtees (the only man to be F1 & Moto GP world champion but often ignored in the heroes listings) campaigned for the Halo after tragically losing son Henry in an F2 race It’s already saved Hamilton, Le Clerc & Grosjean & today without a doubt saved Zhou That’s an F1 hero

1656870072952.png

Don't watch it...but it kept me in a job for years!

I stopped watching years ago but the controversial end to last season sparked my interest again, it was a good race today, Verstappens car let him down but he is still miles ahead.

Last edited:
I was one of those that didn’t like it when it first introduced, good job I wasn’t one of those deciding if it was good thing or not.
I can understand why the halo was unpopular with drivers but having seen the two crashes today they will be glad they have persevered with them.

1656870596977.png

Not sure i could cope with working nights ,must screw your body clock and social life up !
When i was in my 20/30s I used to work two weeks on two off that is a killer i much preferred regular nights as i found it didn't screw me up as much (i wouldn't like to do either now)

Last edited:
That sounds bloody exhausting !
That should have read -

When i was in my 20/30s I used to work two weeks on two off that is a killer i much preferred regular nights as i found it didn't screw me up as much (i wouldn't like to do either now)

It was i used to be tired all the time when on two on two off, unlike many i didn't have problems sleeping through the days o regular nights was fine and the extra money made it worth while.

Latest posts

Back