Facebook / WhatsApp / Instagram Down

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear the world is going to be full of people who will have to talk to their real friends face to face or on the phone.

I wonder how SWMBO will cope not knowing what her mates are having for tea.

ffffffff.jpg

Pretty horrendous for the millions of businesses that use Facebook services as their de facto website.

As mentioned, some businesses use FB as their website. My wife's friend puts the menu up on FB for her restaurant. I think the worst thing there is answering, "What's on the menu tonight" a million times. If the internet goes down, she can't collect payment outright.

I don't use any of those but it made me think, What might happen if I were to get a PS5 (or whatever other consoles are popular)? Would I get lost in it, neglect life, play Madden for 16 hours a day until I was homeless?
I guess I'll never know.

Well it's back now. I know lots of people take the p*** out of Facebook but I find it very useful for keeping in touch with actual friends and for sharing photos, although I've never felt the need to post pictures of my breakfast - I use the homebrew forum for that.

002 -saison 30-3-18.jpg

Back