Favourite album covers.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would only be the kind you buy in a supermarket.Frank Zappa, despite his appearance was strongly anti drugs and would not tolerate it from his band members.

" down in Joe's garage, we did'nt have no dope or LSD
just a coupla of quarts'a beer,
would fix it so the intonation,would not offend your ear "

( he'd have been at home on this forum, may he rest in peace wink... )

TBF if anyone deserves to be mocked it’s Graves for his now-deleted Proud Boys supporting tweet
Well that's disappointing, but he's a complete nobody so it's no more disappointing than any other idiot supporting those idiots.

Black_Flag_-_Slip_It_In_cover.jpg

220px-Big_Black_-_Atomizer_cover.jpg

DG014P.jpg

Never heard a Budgie Album? Shame on you ;) One of the most underrated and yet influential heavy rock bands that started the genre.
I saw them live once when they supported Ozzy in the 1980's. I was impressed with the live performance but not with the album they had out at the time.

Never heard a Budgie Album? Shame on you
Didn't they get famous covering that Metallica song? ;)

Garage Inc. introduced me to a lot of great bands I hadn't heard of previously.

For me Danzig circa 1988-1994 was one of the best live bands doing the gig circuit.

I saw Misfits, must have been ~2005 as a 3 piece with Jerry Only singing. Even then, 15 or so years ago they were a bit passed it. Nonetheless I had a fun time. I was young and it was a good mosh pit.

I saw Danzig at the Roundhouse in Camden probably 6 years ago now and it was a bit of a disappointment. He played a bunch of B sides then finished with Mother. He did play a few Misfits songs with Doyle which I was really looking forward to, but again seemed to mostly be B sides.

I've been really enjoying this recently:

I saw them live once when they supported Ozzy in the 1980's. I was impressed with the live performance but not with the album they had out at the time.
I like the early albums, I first saw them in 1974, for me once Tony Bourge left in 1978, they were never quite as good

Things May Come and Things May Go but the Art School Dance Goes on Forever - Piblocto

1606157583387.png

Didn't they get famous covering that Metallica song? ;)

Garage Inc. introduced me to a lot of great bands I hadn't heard of previously.

I saw Misfits, must have been ~2005 as a 3 piece with Jerry Only singing. Even then, 15 or so years ago they were a bit passed it. Nonetheless I had a fun time. I was young and it was a good mosh pit.

I saw Danzig at the Roundhouse in Camden probably 6 years ago now and it was a bit of a disappointment. He played a bunch of B sides then finished with Mother. He did play a few Misfits songs with Doyle which I was really looking forward to, but again seemed to mostly be B sides.

I've been really enjoying this recently:

Yes was at that show, it was 25 yr anniversary of the band.

Yes was at that show, it was 25 yr anniversary of the band.
Oh Cool! I do like the Roundhouse, I've seen Primus there a couple of times. They've got good beer from what I remember, quite rare still at most gig venues.

Back