Favourite album covers.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1606146111109.png

Saw Rollins Band twice in a week in 1994, the Woodstock and Reading festivals. Was never that bothered but they put on a good show.

Saw Misfits the second gig after they reformed in 1997 or so. One of the greatest bands ever but ***** live (after they reformed, and now with Danzig looking like someone's Nan - great in the early 80s from what I've seen).

View attachment 36194Never owned or heard a Budgie album but love the covers.
Never heard a Budgie Album? Shame on you ;) One of the most underrated and yet influential heavy rock bands that started the genre.
I suggest you start with Never Turn Your Back on a Friend. Tony Bourge is one of my favourite ever guitarists and the and were so tight.
By coincidence I think it's his birthday today.

<iframe width="961" height="721" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saw Rollins Band twice in a week in 1994, the Woodstock and Reading festivals. Was never that bothered but they put on a good show.

Saw Misfits the second gig after they reformed in 1997 or so. One of the greatest bands ever but ***** live (after they reformed, and now with Danzig looking like someone's Nan - great in the early 80s from what I've seen).
Yeah, Saw Misfits with Michael Graves must have been 1996, in Bradford & in 1997. think 97.
Danzig saw them many times, still mocked by the media, i.e carrying cat litter....

It would only be the kind you buy in a supermarket.Frank Zappa, despite his appearance was strongly anti drugs and would not tolerate it from his band members.
Smoked 40 a day though

Yeah, Saw Misfits with Michael Graves must have been 1996, in Bradford & in 1997. think 97.
Danzig saw them many times, still mocked by the media, i.e carrying cat litter....
I think Bradford was the third night of the reunion tour, I'm sure first night was TJs in Newport, then Leicester Uni where I saw them and then Bradford next. Getting all the glamour locations out the way at the start of the tour...

Have you seen Danzig's pile of bricks, or washing his Jag?

I love this one:
Koonyum_Sun_by_Xavier_Rudd.jpg

Never heard of it and just found full album on Youtube so it's going to get a hearing.

Messed up the quote bigtime. In fact. Seemed to get several pages of a parcel tracking service mixed in with it, which I had no way put on my clipboard. Time for a good reboot with size 11 Doc Marten methinks. But I'll listen to the album first.

Last edited:
TBF if anyone deserves to be mocked it’s Graves for his now-deleted Proud Boys supporting tweet

An Ankou messed up his quote
Xavier Rudd was a big favourite of mine in the mid-late 00s. His live shows are awesome because he’s just a one-man band. At one point he was playing drums, slide guitar and didgeridoo at the same time!

I think Bradford was the third night of the reunion tour, I'm sure first night was TJs in Newport, then Leicester Uni where I saw them and then Bradford next. Getting all the glamour locations out the way at the start of the tour...

Have you seen Danzig's pile of bricks, or washing his Jag?
No, hahahahahaha 6 hundred and 66 bricks...

Never heard a Budgie Album? Shame on you ;) One of the most underrated and yet influential heavy rock bands that started the genre.
I suggest you start with Never Turn Your Back on a Friend. Tony Bourge is one of my favourite ever guitarists and the and were so tight.
By coincidence I think it's his birthday today.

<iframe width="961" height="721" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Too expensive so buying "Best of" for £3.88.

TBF if anyone deserves to be mocked it’s Graves for his now-deleted Proud Boys supporting tweet
Had to google proud boys, yes I totally agree,
For me Danzig circa 1988-1994 was one of the best live bands doing the gig circuit.
Saw them on Danzig II lucifuge tour first, that line up blew me away, supported by White zombie.

Back