Favourite album covers.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to agree with whoever posted War of the Worlds earlier, cracking album cover and cracking album.

My friend at work listens to these guys:

4d96d3d9a64d4fa0cf0019816d5babe1.jpg

which I think is a great album cover

Have to agree with whoever posted War of the Worlds earlier, cracking album cover and cracking album.

My friend at work listens to these guys:

View attachment 36272

which I think is a great album cover
I quite like Sleep. I've been into stoner metal for a while but only started listening to them recently.
Can't stand most prog, but Focus were amazing!
Focus are one of the best live acts I've seen. I think I've seen them 3 or 4 times and they put on such a good show. When I did music journalism some 12 years ago now, I got to interview Thijs Van Leer, he's a really nice guy.

I quite like Sleep. I've been into stoner metal for a while but only started listening to them recently.

Focus are one of the best live acts I've seen. I think I've seen them 3 or 4 times and they put on such a good show. When I did music journalism some 12 years ago now, I got to interview Thijs Van Leer, he's a really nice guy.
The drummer on Hocus Pocus is just fantastic, you rarely get rock drummers who've clearly been jazz-trained these days.

The drummer on Hocus Pocus is just fantastic, you rarely get rock drummers who've clearly been jazz-trained these days.
Yeah he's fantastic. I think he's been touring with the band for a while now. It's really interesting watching them live, a really fine balance between jazz and prog rock without being over indulgent as both genres can be.

Back