Favourite album covers.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
95F6E7FA-16B1-4BD2-A4C8-1057663D36A2.jpeg

Never heard of them 😀
Me neither, Ukrainian black metal is a bit too niche for me. But with song titles like "The Ancient Forest Under Frozen Moon" and "The Majestic Flight Above the Burning Churches of the Ancient Oriana Land" (seriously, I'm not even making those up) I think I know quite enough about them.

Guitarist Andy Sneep recorded my old bands first recording...
I seen them in Belfast just after Andy left can’t remember much through alcohol fog but I had a denim jacket with an amazing painting of the album cover for history of a time to come and got it signed. I was buzzing
What’s the name of the band you were in ?

Another band you may not have heard of. Great covers though!!

Attachments

• 54621f.jpg
    54621f.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 58
  • d84f37238b896d53ae19e0447cda9e2d.jpg
    d84f37238b896d53ae19e0447cda9e2d.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 56
Me neither, Ukrainian black metal is a bit too niche for me. But with song titles like "The Ancient Forest Under Frozen Moon" and "The Majestic Flight Above the Burning Churches of the Ancient Oriana Land" (seriously, I'm not even making those up) I think I know quite enough about them.
That's some old 90's sounding titles there. Kinda similar to some of Bal Sagoth's song titles

I could never fully get into them, though I loved their artwork (starfire stands out). At that point in time it was the Norwegian scene for me and Cradle of course

I still love this album, what a great band Caravan were, or in fact still are I think. I have Canterbury Tales which has most of this album on it.

Totally agree they also did some of the best album titles,
If I could do it again I would do it all over you,
and Cunning stunts.

Latest posts

Back