February Forum Competition - Dark Beers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I second Ghillie's comments and perhaps no hassling but if you are trying hard to get so many reviews out it must add to your pressure.

Also, I guess when we get the comments on our beer most of us will have wished they had taken longer to arrive!

I don't think anyone is hassling.
Never said anything about hassling Leon, you’re joining up imaginary dots there.

Merely pointing out the man is busy with real life events so we should appreciate that feedback can take a little while is all. Cut some slack and the feedback will be ready when it’s ready.

Well done again, both Grizzly and those who entered.

Thank you Grizzly a very detailed report received and really shows the effort you have put in, very many thanks to you and all the judges.

Yeah thanks for the really good feedback! I'm glad you liked my barley wine, I did too but everyone else seemed to prefer the stout.

To the following. I am deeply sorry, your reviews are being posted to you now. @dave_77, @HalsteadMills, @Harry Wright, @HarryFlatters, @Markk and @Ray1314.

Unfortunately as a family, we've been in isolation for a week and whilst these feedback sessions are important to us all, they just couldn't be my priority for the last week. Hope you can understand... And please accept my apologies.

All done.

You should all of received feedback, please let me know if I missed anyone, it was a mammoth task and I wouldn't be surprised if I missed someone.

But thank you all for sharing, it was a great experience to be a part of and I cannot thank you all enough for taking the time to send over your bottles of hard work!

Hope you all got something from this. I definitely learnt a great deal from the experience and cannot wait to do this again sometime.

Many thanks,

Grizzly.

Latest posts

Back