February Forum Competition - Dark Beers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, we're at 12 confirmed (I've given a postal address). Which is a good start. You've still got a month to get them to me, so whether it's your first time or 100th, get them sent in. All feedback will be given in a positive and constructive manner and I will try to do feedback on more than 1 bottle, should you send more than 1 beer. Let's go go go!

Mine is on its way now, it was only bottled last week though so I haven't even tasted it myself yet, hope its OK :confused:

Mine is on its way now, it was only bottled last week though so I haven't even tasted it myself yet, hope its OK :confused:
Going by feedback you've received, I'm sure it will be! Plus it will have plenty of time to sit in the fridge, the wife has given me 2 shelves for the event!

Got something , but not sure how to style it. SHould be a bitter, but added to much of chocolate malt, so it taste more like stout. Would that be OK to send?
Bottled on 1st Sep, so properly matured :)

Got something , but not sure how to style it. SHould be a bitter, but added to much of chocolate malt, so it taste more like stout. Would that be OK to send?
Bottled on 1st Sep, so properly matured :)
Of course! Drop me a DM and I'll respond with my details.

Latest posts

Back