Fermentasaurus, Fermzilla or Fast Ferment. Which to buy?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it's wise to let the courts deal with cases of libel than festooning various forums with whatever particular axe you have to grind.

You seem to regularly advise people to do their own reading on brewing topics than rely upon what is posted on brewing forums. I would say that this is one thread where I would agree with you on that.
Take the pressure test of faith, you have the Fermzilla, AHB says they are tested to 5 bar test yours.
I wouldn't have an axe to grind, if I hadn't been handed one. As I say I know both parties from KL and KK. Fact KK was on Aussie Home Brewer KL got them taken off, took the customer mailing list and trade marks for Intertap, Fermentasaurus Brew Doctor and a couple of others. Lost that case to KK in the high court just recently.
While KK was off the Aussie site KL called them for everything, because they had no right of reply. That was the reason I threw my hat into the ring with KK, if there is going to be a stoush keep it fair.
Mate you don't live here, and don't know either party like I do, if you did and was a fair man you would agree with me. A large brew shop over here has just taken the Fermzilla off the shelf, just ****** off with the returns and doesn't want Shine lawyers knocking on his door, not only that one of his own ads was lifted off his website page and ended up KL's website.

Reaching for more popcorn, and something to wipe all this mud off me.

Seriously, the 3 involved - angel, foxy and king keg. Get a grip, it's worse than kids on the play ground and making you look like idiots. Create a whatsapp group and take your s**t away from out forum.

To be fair the guy (or gal) from Angel has tried pretty hard to avoid this by the looks of things. The point about the number of units in use is relevant because it points to the failure rate which indicates the likelihood of any would be buyer having problems. At this point though I’d be pretty dubious about any numbers from any party with a vested interest.

I followed this thread to hear from Phildo and other homebrewers who actually use these in their setups so interested to see more of that.

To be fair the guy (or gal) from Angel has tried pretty hard to avoid this by the looks of things. The point about the number of units in use is relevant because it points to the failure rate which indicates the likelihood of any would be buyer having problems. At this point though I’d be pretty dubious about any numbers from any party with a vested interest.

I followed this thread to hear from Phildo and other homebrewers who actually use these in their setups so interested to see more of that.

And that's how it should be. A unbiased opinion. I will be in a market for a pressurised fermenter and this as really put me off.

It would be dishonest for me to put my name in the hat, as I already have a (probably gen 1) Fermentasaurus, and don't ferment under pressure. lol Not even used it yet since I bought it, as my health messed me up right after, but I'll be using it very very soon. I bought the coat for it too to help with temp stabilisation.

But heh, if anybody wants to give me a free Fermzilla, I'll happily do a full and honest like for like comparison using them for normal, airlock style, fermentation. ;) lol

I'd love to try a Speidel Kellermeister too, but WOW those things are expensive!

Sponsors, please build up your own products and stop trying to tear down anyone else. And if you are tearing down another well known business of brewing equipment, that just is low class.

Now please behave like Gentlemen.

Posts deleted and thread closed.
(non of which were by the sponsors)

If anyone wants to discuss these systems further please open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back