****Fermentasaurus Mega Giveaway****

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B2B

THBF Sponsor.
Reaction score
****Fermentasaurus Mega Giveaway****

The debate marches on regarding pressurised fermenters. So we are giving away two….yes TWO Fementasaurus PET pressurised Fermenters.

Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit > Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit

Fermentasaurus Snub Nose.png

Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit > Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit

Fermentasaurus Gen 2.png

Let’s settle the debate!

What do you need to do to have a chance of winning one of these fantastic fermenters?

Rules:

• You must be UK based.
  • To enter you simply need to reply to this thread with the name of the product you would like and why you would be a worthy winner.
  • (New members don’t quote the full post above when you put your name into the hat, you only need to post Fermentasaurus Product Name and why you would be a worthy winner).
  • If you win you agree to review the product for us for use on our website and social media.
  • The giveaway will run from today Thursday 23rd July 202 until Thursday 30th July 2020.
We will announce two winners on Friday 31st July 2020.

Attachments

• Fermentasaurus Snub Nose.png
    Fermentasaurus Snub Nose.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 169
Count me in. I’d love the snub nose (but happy to be greedy and be entered into both draws?).

I’m about to start kegging and would love a nice new pressurised fermenter to test closed transfers etc with!

Oh yes,please. I want to dabble in pressure fermenting as I have no clue about it, but I've started to read and I'm saving up the extra bits of extra money I get in my paycheque each month for donating blood to get the vessels and bits and pieces. I am sure both are worthy products, I am probably not worthy, but I would at least give my honest and open opinion about them. If I had to choose one, I'd pick the Fermentasaurus Snub Nose one.

Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit, I would like to move forward with my beer making and use a pressurised fermenter, also try using it to transfer to my corny kegs as I've now got a complete setup.

Count me in please.

Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit
I should win because I melted by last one.

Fermentasaurus Gen 2 for me.
Have been using the Fermzilla 27L and would like to see if there really is a difference to the average home brewer or its just down to who got hold of what first..

M

Yes please. I'd love the snub nosed one. I'm worthy because I'd love to give closed transfer a go, but after my outlays of the past few months of a robobrew, 3 corny kegs, and all the taps etc for my kegerator, I feel if I tried to buy one of these I'd find myself divorced!
Thanks

I'm in for the Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit please - it's the closed transfer capability I'm interested in. I've just upgraded to a cornie keg and would love to see what the benefits of closed transfer are!

Snub nose please.
I’d love to compare this against my all rounder hopefully in a bid to settle the KK/KL war!!! (Wishful thinking 😂)
🍻

I'd be happy to receive either.
Disclaimer: I find this whole fermenting under pressure a bit scary and I have no kegs. Although I have just started experimenting with purging bottles with co2 vs not to see if it makes a difference I've always purged my bottling bucket. If you think there are more worthy recipients please let it go to a more deserving home. If you want to chance me with one I won't complain and will try hard to get the most out of it.🤫

Snub nose please.
I'm taking the hopportunity to enter this competition, and if I win I'll be grinning from beer to beer.

Count me in. I'd be keen to try the snub nose. Have been tempted by the Fermzilla all-rounder as it seems like a great option for pressure ferments and getting ultra-clean lagers, so the snub nose would fit the bill nicely.

Gen 2 starter kit for me please.

I dont "deserve it" any more than any of these other hopelessly enthusiastic home brew dreamers do... But by jings it would feel great to win something out of nothing that might take my beer up a notch.

Wow very generous giveaway. Feel like closed transfers is the next step in my brewing odyssey and also like the idea of being able to watch the yeast at work. I would choose the Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit as looks like it is a better fit for the freezer. It would be great if I won as if I spend another £1 on hardware this side of Christmas it will be curtains for me!

Fermentasaurus Snub nose 👍

Already own a Fermzilla so using the Snub Nose would simplify the FV cleansing process, less parts to dismantle .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back