****Fermentasaurus Mega Giveaway****

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please. Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit, because I’m a bit of a dinosaur myself. Be good to join the 21st Century (or the 20th Century, for that matter).

jx

I would be happy to get anything because I've always used a bucket and can't really see what all the fuss is about or how it would improve my brewing experience or more importantly the beer.

I'm willing to give it a go to see the pros and cons of using one and how much of an improvement if any it would be over a simple bucket and if it would justify the cost.

Same as my fishing always happy to get anything. I must be a fantastic fisherman because fish aren't stupid and that's why they always seem to give me a wide berth. :laugh8:

Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit
I've only ever pressure fermented and had lot of problems with the fermzilla. I feel this is down to lack of testing and production quality. Would love a Fermentasaurus Snub Nose to compare and review.

Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit please!

I would love a fermentasaurus to finally start cracking hazy beers - Completely oxygen free transfer to Keg and carbonation!

I'd like to enter for the snub nose please.

I should win because my nose is bloody massive, and there should be at least one snub nose in the house.

Please count me in, I'd love the Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit. I'd be a worthy winner because...errr...well...I went bald at 17 and now I'm nearly 40 and my knee hurts when I run. I'd leave a detailed review and include it in any future beer reviews I do, I'm new to this and it would be a big help. I'm loyal to B2B, and have never shopped anywhere else. Pathetic begging reply finished now, thanks.

I'd like to be in with a chance of winning the Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit please.

Why do I deserve it? The sheer amusement factor of the look on my wife's face when I introduce her to the latest edition to my 'homebrew family' :laugh8: That and I'm hoping to move to kegging soon and this little number would compliment that venture nicely for the closed transfer properties.

Count me in for the Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit . I'd be worthy as I want to do pressure ferments on lagers.

Great competition guys

Could i ask members to only post what has been requested by B2B in the OP any posts about the product will be removed without warning (as two were a moment ago) thanks.

Gotta be the snub nose. Literally been looking into pressure fermenting the last couple of days after my last beer got oxidised. Would love to have one.

Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit

Whilst I definitely don't deserve it any more than anyone on this forum, I do have (perhaps very naive) dreams of one day owning my own brew pub and this would be a very small step in the right direction!

Snub nose please and thank you. I would like the snub nose because.... it’s bloody hot there.

(fingers crossed we’ve got some Bottom fans adjudicating).

Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit

I'm in a beer group with two friends called "beer snobs" they both have grain father's, I have a bucket! I'm still brewing great beer but it would be great to show off a little and I've been looking at these for a while as it seems a great idea. Also get all my stuff from brew2bottle waiting for a delivery now and it would be great if the next one was massive!

I'd really like to try out the Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit! I'm starting a couple of ventures, one being a nano brewery and pickle kitchen at my farm and I was eyeing up these fermenters. The other being Crafty Pickle, a brewing, beer and pickle blog with some friends. Would be good to review it for there.

Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit

Amazing giveaway. About to fire up my All in one on Friday, and this would be a perfect match.

I first tasted someone else's homebrewed NEIPA about a month ago and been dreaming about making something like that.

Ooooh yes please the gen 2 would be nice. I don't deserve it especially but it would be nice to watch the yeast work so I have an excuse for not listening to the mrs

Sign me up for the Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit! I already have the Fermzilla all rounder so would be good to compare the two and everyone here knows I LOVE a clear fermenting vessel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back