****Fermentasaurus Mega Giveaway****

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowsers! What a generous give away!

I'd love to try a Snub Nosed Starter Kit.

I don't deserve it any more than anyone else on here but if I won it I'd love it and cherish it as part of the family.
... as well as work it to the limits, obviously :cool:

Wow!! I’d love the Fermentasaurus Gen 2

The reason is to compete with my Next door neighbour, As he has the snub nose and I can tell him I have the better one 😂

Gen 2 for me (although I'd still do many unspeakable things for a snub nose). For me it would be to try a NEIPA without fear of terrible big hop money wasting results. Cheers B2B for the giveaway, always great service!

Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit

I'm in a beer group with two friends called "beer snobs" they both have grain father's, I have a bucket! I'm still brewing great beer but it would be great to show off a little and I've been looking at these for a while as it seems a great idea. Also get all my stuff from brew2bottle waiting for a delivery now and it would be great if the next one was massive!
I also have the gass to test it properly and review

I’d love the Gen 2. If I bought one my wife would go ballistic but if one turned up for free.......if that doesn’t make me a worthy winner I don’t know what would!

Count me in for the Gen 2 starter kit please.
I would love to try out some new kit.

Mark

Id love a snub nose. I have just finished watching videos from your website as Im wanting to get into pressure fermenting. I bought a spunding valve and have an APA fermenting in one of my corny kegs at 12psi but fancy upgrading to do it properly, think Ill eventually get a couple of snub nose so I can dry hop without any oxidation.

So if I dont win could you at least send me a fake email saying I won so my wife wont be mad???

Awesome stuff! I'd like to enter for the gen 2, as I'm wanting to improve my processes and its a natural next step for me, but out of my price range at the minute. I'd be more than happy to review for use on social media, as well as making a youtube video featuring my ugly mug...

Please can you count me in?

I would love the Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit.

I have moved on to kegs now to dispense and have started to successfully treat my brewing liquor. I would love to be able to do closed transfers from FV to the kegs next. This is the final hurdle before I can attempt to make some
Juicy New England IPAs.

I’ll obviously be happy to share the results with you 😉😀🍺🍺

I'd love to win the Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit

This bit of kit would allow me to start brewing some different styles more quickly under pressure, and should hopefully allow me to brew more often as the FV can be cycled more regularly

Also, it would be nice to win something just once in my life

Yes please! Always fancied one of those, the ability to ferment under pressure and their crystal clear smooth form gives you the best view of the active process.

Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit

Since I started home brewing again around 4 years ago, my knowledge and confidence has grown to the point where I can now produce a very drinkable beer from a kit. I've even experimented slightly with various additions and had some great results. There is, however, one process I find a real chore, and that's bottling. Even with a bottle tree and bottle washer, it's tedious. When I announce to my wife "I'm going to bottle my beer today", her face visibly drops. It means the kitchen's out of bounds to her for a while, it will be left looking like something out of the Blitz and there may be strong language involved should anything go wrong. Once the bottles are in the brew fridge, there's a great feeling of satisfaction, but it comes at a price.

In short, your very kind giveaway would change my life - and that of my long-suffering wife - for the better.

Count me in. I'd like to be given a chance of the Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit. Why? I've just started building my brew shed and, so far, I've managed to get everything needed from recycled, thrown away or gifted materials. It would be great to have some of my brewing hardware obtained in a similar way. Also, I recently bought 3 basic fermenting bins from you as gifts for friends and family who have become brew-curios thanks to my homebrewing adventures and my instruction. I'm a teacher so I love to show others how to do things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back