****Fermentasaurus Mega Giveaway****

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in for a snub nose (only because I can’t fit the other in my fermentation fridge).

I’ve been looking at pressure fermentation for the speed and security, loving the hazy IPA at the moment but oxidised one and success with one. This would help alleviate the risk.

I would be pleased to get the Snub Nose and give it a review. Would be ideal for my brew fridge and then transfer to keg.

Count me in for the gen 2 please. I like to reuse yeast and it looks ideal for it. I'd like to win as I am taking my brewing to the next level and this would be ideal for me

I'd like to be in with a shout for the gen 2 please. Worthy winner, hmmmmm. Well, I'd love to be able to produce a really hoppy beer that I can keg (just dipping my toes into cornies) with minimal risk of oxidisation so that I can share with mates at our weekly meet. Cheers!

Please count me in for the Fermentasaurus Gen2 Starter kit:
I started brewing again last year and I’ve recently retired so have a bit more time on my hands to take my brewing up a level. The Fermentasaurus Gen2 looks like a great bit of kit to streamline the brewing process and make even more delicious home brews. I could give a relative beginners firsthand insight into starting down the route of pressure vessel snd keg system of home brewing. I would describe the problems met on the journey and how I got round them, hopefully building your other customers‘ confidence enough to perhaps take the plunge and have a go themselves.

Can I hold my hand up for the Snubnose!

I've a Fermzilla, but it doesn't fit into my fridge...happy to review and compare and contast between my all-rounder and FermZilla

I'd love the Gen 2 starter kit as I've read a lot of positive things about both Fermentasaurus and pressure fermenting and would love to give it a go.

Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit

Pretty newish to brewing over the last year and like most, I started with extract kits with some success (Mangrove Jacks Juicy IPA was superb) and with some spectacular failures, much to my father-in-laws merriment. When a new fridge arrived to store beers in the garage, it two weeks for wife to notice, when she did......oooohhhhh how we laughed.

When the lockdown happened, I took full advantage of the free time and building up confidence I moved onto AG brewing. I'm loving the learning process and comparing my notes to previous brews to track my progress, comparing similar basic SMaSH recipes (stolen from this forum) with different hop additions to learn. Some good and the others have been gifts to the previously mentioned father-in-law.

I've become a brewing nerd, andI love it! But I can't grow a decent beard.

Plus with this being my first post. Would be hell of a return on that

Hey all. I’d love to win the Fermentasaurus Snub Gen 2. This year I was gonna have it all, a garden bar, kegs and a hobby. Amazingly we got pregnant and I had to put it all on hold this year as the spare income has gone on different kinds of bottles and sterilisation equipment. Good luck all :)

Fermentasaurus Gen 2 please.

ATM I haven't got a pot to **** in, so would be nice to have a bucket to brew in 😂😂 ✌️

I'd like the chance at the Gen 2 Starter Kit. Just started brewing and all the joys of watching my alcoholic baby ferment are currently concealed in a repurposed opaque paint tub.

Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit
I have just started brewing after a 30 year absence. So I would like to start using new modern techniques in my beer making and winning this would make it a perfect restart in my brewing adventure.
Kind regards
Andy Fairbairn

Count me in, Fermentasaurus, please- I've already got a 'zilla, so could do a rational and impartial comparison.. Very generous give away, thanks!!

I would love the Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit! Then again, either would be amazing !!

I have started brewing since lockdown and rapidly moved from kits to AG. I have just put my first full size BIAB batch into my Brew2Bottle FV bucket. I'd love a shiny new one and to learn how to ferment under pressure.

Thanks for the chance to win !!

Count me in please. If lucky I would like the Fermentasaurus Gen 2, this will give me plenty of options over and above those presented by my current array of plastic buckets.

Fermentasaurus Snub nose
Count me in I would love to win the Fermentasaurus Snub nose being a relative amateur at home brewing would give a great review from fresh eyes ,plus the fact I never really win anything & really need to improve my home brew🤞🤞👍🏼🍺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back