****Fermentasaurus Mega Giveaway****

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I would like either please, but preferably the Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit as I have never pressure fermented before, but unlike the yeast I won't p*ss and fart everywhere under pressure and get into 'trub'le!😉

Thanks for the offer

Yes please, I'm thinking of replacing my old fermenting buckets and the Gen 2 starter kit would fit the bill nicely.

Snub nose.

I am shockingly clumsy and probably oxygenate every brew I ever do!

Fermentasaurus snub nose please.

I would like to give this new process a go and report back with my review.

Snub nose please. Would love to see the difference between this and my starter setup.

Sorry I would love the Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit! Forgot to add which one!

Please enter me for the gen 2 starter kit. I would love to win because I will soon have a new baby so need to get brewing more to relieve the stress lol.

****Fermentasaurus Mega Giveaway****

The debate marches on regarding pressurised fermenters. So we are giving away two….yes TWO Fementasaurus PET pressurised Fermenters.

Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit > Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit

View attachment 29765

Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit > Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit

View attachment 29764

Let’s settle the debate!

What do you need to do to have a chance of winning one of these fantastic fermenters?

Rules:

• You must be UK based.
  • To enter you simply need to reply to this thread with the name of the product you would like and why you would be a worthy winner.
  • (New members don’t quote the full post above when you put your name into the hat, you only need to post Fermentasaurus Product Name and why you would be a worthy winner).
  • If you win you agree to review the product for us for use on our website and social media.
  • The giveaway will run from today Thursday 23rd July 202 until Thursday 30th July 2020.
We will announce two winners on Friday 31st July 2020.
Is the "must be UK based" think because of delivery issues? I've a son in Bournemouth who'd love to have one of these if I won. He would write a very thorough review.
Can I enter under those conditions?

I would like to win
Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit

I would be a worthy winner as I am wanting to dabble in pressurised fermentation and dry hopping and yeast harvesting from the yeast dump + I have never won a competition, I know people will say this but I actually haven’t

Wow, Fermentasaurus Gen 2 please. All my kit is second hand so I'm hoping something new and modern would help me make even more beer 🍺

This is awesome, I have would love to win a Gen 2 please! I deserve to win because this would be perfect for all my hoppy ipa’s which are notoriously prevalent to Oxygenation. Everything about the design of this product has been thought out to minimise this problem. If I didn’t already own SS fermenters I would have bought one already!

Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit
I'm keen to elevate my home brewing to make it the best I can and fermenting under pressure opens up some new possibilities in terms of fermentation times and hopping NEIPA style beers which will work much better under a pressurised transfer. I think the Snub would be a better fit for my current brew fridge. I've a ew kilo's of hops in the freezer and raring to go!

The snubnose looks dead snazzy, proper show off material.
I keep very thorough records of every brew and would enjoy reviewing this new bit of equipment. I'm still on bucket and barrels/bottles, so a step into the future for me.

Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit please

It's so slick. This would be such an awesome upgrade.

My fermenting kit is pretty old now. I've just stepped in to the world of AG brewing and am hooked so my equipment will (hopefully) be getting upgraded over the next 12 months as I look to make more and more of the lovely amber nectar. Fermentasaurus equipment is the target so winning this would be the first step in the right direction.

Yes please, Gen 2 for me... I've started experimenting with closed transfer, using an SS brew bucket - not having much luck at the moment so would love to see what difference a Fermentasaurus would make, and then write a review comparing the two!

Plesae enter me for the 'Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit'.
Would like to try pressure fermenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back