****Fermentasaurus Mega Giveaway****

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES please. Count me in
Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit
I have just started kegging and would love to do pressurized fermenting!

Been home brewing for a few years and dialling in my technique. Being able to pressure ferment, dump yeast and serve from the same vessel would take things to a whole new level.

Fermentasaurus Snub Nose please. I'd love to move away from the old plastic buckets and join the world of pressure fermenting

Gen 2 for me please.

Really excited about trying to ferment under pressure and utilise closed transfers. I also really want to start harvesting my yeast so would be great to have easy access to the yeast after a brew acheers.

Fermentasaurus Snub nose for me - please count me in.
I'd love to try pressurised fermentation and transfers without all the extra fiddly stuff to worry about, I like keeping things simple.
I'm also lucky enough to have a normal brew fridge that it will fit in.

I'd love to be in please. I'm interested in the Fermentasaurus Gen 2 starter kit.
Pressurised fermenting is the next step I'd like to take and this would fit the bill perfectly.

I would like to be considered for either Fermentasaurus, please. I can't believe that I can enter a competition with a chance to win such a generous prize without having to text some random number costing £3.00 or more. Totally free entry! Totally amazing. Well done to B2B.

Count me in, I'd love a gen 2 fermentasaurus kit. A conical with the ability to dump trub and harvest yeast would be a total game changer for me.

I've returned from Qatar to start home brewing. I've never brewed AG or used a pressure vessel

Count me in pretty please for the snub nose. I need some new gadgetry in my life but funds are tight at the moment.

Great giveaway and I'd be happy to have either. Would I be a worthy winner? Probably not, but at least my brew shed would look impressive even if my beer is still **** thumb.

Fermentasaurus Gen 2 Starter Kit >

Why do I feel that I would be eligible to win such a grand prize? I currently brew with recycled and diy kit, producing acceptable beer but feel that I could both increase my knowledge and product ten fold with what you are offering. Plus it'd make swmbo a happy lady by stopping my nagging to allow me to buy a fementasaurus .

Brewing for me is all about the love of experimentation and the need to know.

Mucking about with ideas - sometimes borderline trolling like brewing with bird food (it was so good) and sometime just pushing things a bit to see if they still work (they do!): it's fun to me - and if sometimes it means I end up with an undrinkable horror then sharing that is still fun because you've still got results... aaaaand I've done it so people who would never ever want to do it anyway don't have to.

Split experiments are great and I'd like the snub nosed starter so I could add factors like oxygen free transfers, pressure fermentation and using it as a unitank to the things I need to know.

I'm already thinking of my nemesis : The lager kit: brewed under pressure, spunded and self-carbonated. What if I end up liking it? NoOoooOooo!

Fermentasaurus Snub Nose Starter Kit for sure..!

I love home brewing and the Snub nose would compliment my corny keg setup and take it to the next level with closed transfers.!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back