Fermenter King is imminent...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to get this order sorted asap really, just waiting on a few details and I'll put the next one together

hopefully the boat will have an engine this time and get here faster than it took them to paddle last time :laugh8:
Any news on when the PET kegs might arrive? Hoping to treat myself to a couple for Chrimbo 🤞

I'm tempted to get one of these to try closed transfers and maybe to see what fermenting under pressure is like, and they be cheaper than a second ss brewbucket. But so many options. i was drawn to the FK gen3, but am now thinking i want something more low maintenance so the G3 snub nose could be best, but even that looks a bit fiddly. maybe the junior one is a good entry point? is there a link somewhere which shows the benefits/drawbacks of each, side by side?

@Brew2bottle Homebrew any update on when the Chubbies should be expected? You planning to do a pre-order?

Hey

Sorry not yet, I don't think we'll see them this side of Christmas to be honest. I still need to put a new order in for more of the current and the brand new sparkly ones.

I'll get on to it this week though or you can whip me with birch twigs :)

Cheers

Hey

Sorry not yet, I don't think we'll see them this side of Christmas to be honest. I still need to put a new order in for more of the current and the brand new sparkly ones.

I'll get on to it this week though or you can whip me with birch twigs :)

Cheers

Thanks for getting back to me. Ah, that's a shame. Have a birthday just after Xmas and was keen to get one. Pretty interested in the Fermenter King Jnr, but I think it'll be just a bit on the wee side.

Belated present? :)

Just putting the finishing touches to an order, transit times are a mare though across the world right now. It can take 3 weeks to get a container onto a boat from dockside in some places of the world at the moment because there isn't the capacity for some reason. Also costs on those containers to the UK are up around 25-30% right now. It's going to have a huge impact on the prices and availability of some things not made in the UK until the capacity of the freight companies improves. Need to get more boats back in the water, until then we just have to put up with it I'm afraid.

I'll keep you updated though

Latest posts

Back