• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Festival Razorback IPA kit FREE bbe Nov 18

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treebeard

Regular.
Reaction score
As I am now solely all grain brewing, I have this great kit lurking in my cupboard that I will never brew.

I can vouch for this kit as I have brewed a number of them when I first started out.

If anyone wants it then you can have it for free, if you want to come get it, I live near Cottingham in East Yorkshire HU20, or I could possibly post it in UK at your cost. Usual price is about £24 plus shipping.
3.6 Kilos, not sure what postage for that may be though.

EDIT: This is now taken.

Last edited:
Why not auction it for a set time and highest bidder wins.
Ideally, I would like a first time brewer just starting out on a budget to have it. It would give me great satisfaction to know I have helped another home brewer on the slippery slope to higher expenditure and a whole heap of shiny :D I hope that doesn't sound condescending, it's not meant that way.

Just starting out in this brewing game
I’m a big IPA fan....I’ve done just one kit (northern brewer) which is currently in secondary.......I’m waiting to see if I’ve got it right or not.
I’ll take this off your hands for the postage mate and I’d be delighted to !
Let me know the cost and how to pay?
Postage to CF5 3QS Cardiff

Lovely that’s fine
Pm me yr PayPal address and I’ll send it over if u want to do it that way
Cheers
Ian

Ideally, I would like a first time brewer just starting out on a budget to have it. It would give me great satisfaction to know I have helped another home brewer on the slippery slope to higher expenditure and a whole heap of shiny :D I hope that doesn't sound condescending, it's not meant that way.

Fair play to you treebeard, good call.

Latest posts

Back