Fireman Sam axed as brigade mascot for not being inclusive

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when my first was born 1990, rolled up at hospital got to the ward got settled, in walks the mid wife Hi my name is Neil wife looks at me and says are you ok with this me yeah why, I just carried on reading the mag, we still talk about it now from time to time , Neil delivered my son at 2-24am on Thursday 22-2-1990, I will never forget Neil

I was in hospital, post surgery, and the best, most empathetic nurse was a young man. And before anyone thinks it, no he was not gay.

I was in hospital, post surgery, and the best, most empathetic nurse was a young man. And before anyone thinks it, no he was not gay.
Hi Kelper, I was in Preston Royal in july 2018 I had open aortic abdominal surgery (Thank you Dr Graham Riding and your team) The nursing team was a fairly mixed bunch, having my catheter taken out by a young male nurse was daunting for someone of my generation, I said to him while he was doing it I needed to pee he said no it's just a sensation you get next thing I peed all over his hands what did he do laughed his head off the ice was broken, fantastic hospital and a great nursing team whome I will never forget

How about an Chinese gay man in a dress with mental health problems and bad acne. Also overweight with only 1 leg and a bad case of BO.

Not sure he'd be the best at climbing ladders. You know, because he's Chinese.

I am surprised the health and safety lot still allow fire-people to climb ladders without fixing them to a wall and wearing a harness as the sky TV guy had to a few years ago when he put the dish on the front of my house.

I am surprised the health and safety lot still allow fire-people to climb ladders without fixing them to a wall and wearing a harness as the sky TV guy had to a few years ago when he put the dish on the front of my house.
Ah, the "health and safety gone mad" post. This thread is like Daily Mail headline bingo.

Sky...I had that palaver...but he had to go up the ladder to put the anchor in...when I pointed this out his head went to bits and couldn't decide if or how he should do it!

Latest posts

Back