First ever brew I Sunday way

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

stan.distortion

Reaction score
I bought those kind of thermometers to stick on. As far as I have read if there is just one number coloured then that is the read but if two are coloured it is inbetween - so that one in the picture would be 21?
Yes, I use a couple of them all the time and they're surprisingly accurate (not sure if that's consistant with the stick-on strips or if I just struck lucky).

The Cat

Reaction score
Yes, I use a couple of them all the time and they're surprisingly accurate, not sure if that's consistant with the stick-on strips or if I just struck lucky.
Mine seem fine - I would maybe doubt their longevity but will do me this year I think.

Smatt

Reaction score
Well I woke up this morning and the temp was 16 and have a throbbing on top of the liquid not much bubbling though through the airlock although I have noticed differences in the “level” of the water as to where it sits some times it’s level then some times it’s all in the left chamber and really low in the right right chamber then go back and it’s level again. I take it that’s the air moving the water round and when it bubbles it goes back to level. When it a strong fermentation should it constantly bubble?