First time buyer!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FridgeSpaceBrewing

Reaction score
Hi all!

Can anyone suggest a good reliable site to buy my first extract starter kit from? All i have is a boil pot, so in need of everything to get me going. I've seen some on ebay and amazon. I'd rather buy from a smaller run business and give my custom to them.

Thanks in advance

I simply cannot fault Malt Miller. You may save a few quid shopping round...as you nearly always can but for shear service he's hard to beat. Stuff arrives perfect,on time by DPD. Loads of contact/shipping updates both from MM and DPD too.
I think he has a limited window at the moment where you can order malt,not sure about extract,which may be around 3pm each day,but hops,yeast and equipment can be ordered any time.
I have also used Homebrew online who have also been good.

I simply cannot fault Malt Miller. You may save a few quid shopping round...as you nearly always can but for shear service he's hard to beat. Stuff arrives perfect,on time by DPD. Loads of contact/shipping updates both from MM and DPD too.
I think he has a limited window at the moment where you can order malt,not sure about extract,which may be around 3pm each day,but hops,yeast and equipment can be ordered any time.
I have also used Homebrew online who have also been good.

Thanks pal. I'll check out Malt Miller, have heard good things about them. I've been looking around Homebrew online, they seem reasonable.

Latest posts

Back