Football is back!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tonight AFL footy is back, looking forward to it, only 50 people allowed in the ground so I won't bother with that.

Our football is also coming back, this thread will probably be over the bridge before long. ;)

I managed to watch highlights online earlier of a pre-(end of) season game played yesterday. It was a bit pedestrian and several of the kids came on during the second half, but it was good to see it back, looking forward to next weekend.

For anyone interested -

dddddddd.jpg

Indeed, let me know when the Rugby is back on and I Might be interested. To be honest this is the only real sport—-

Our Rugby league started a couple of weeks ago Melbourne Storm has cardboard cutouts of fans around the ground.:laugh8: Union is about to start. I got sick of watching classic world cup soccer games on the telly.
I find ironic that boxing was stopped due to coronavirus, break a few ribs or nose, kill your opponent but don't pass on Covid 19.
Maybe instead of pulling down the Coliseum in Rome for the Romans discrimination against the Christians they should start up the blood sports again.:cool:

Still waiting on 3 season ticket refunds for a Prem club. Imagine others are in the same boat. Prem clubs seem to want you to either donate to their community initiative or their academy. Still mulling the options but I think the latter is taking the **** a bit. Given all the money the shareholders cream off it should be for them to bear the brunt of any financial downturn - not the fans.

Our Rugby league started a couple of weeks ago Melbourne Storm has cardboard cutouts of fans around the ground.:laugh8: Union is about to start. I got sick of watching classic world cup soccer games on the telly.
I find ironic that boxing was stopped due to coronavirus, break a few ribs or nose, kill your opponent but don't pass on Covid 19.
Maybe instead of pulling down the Coliseum in Rome for the Romans discrimination against the Christians they should start up the blood sports again.:cool:
🤣
Oh, your in Australia. I lived between Sydney and Melbourne For a few years. Became a fan of Tooheys old beer. Lived down in St Kilda in Melbourne. I know St Kilda had an odd reputation but I quite liked it.
Yes the world is pretty crazy right now 🤣 I hope that we can find some normality soon. Also I would definitely pay to see two gladiators bash each other up in a giant stadium. Maybe I have been too affected by video games 🤪

The thing I don't understand about Australian rules football and American football is they spend more time holding the ball in their hands than using their feet. To me the clue is in the name foot ball

Latest posts

Back