• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Electric Brewery Control Panel UK Spec.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay7792

Reaction score

Hello, due to recent health issues that have led to me having to seriously cut down on my beer drinking I am forced into having to put my UK Spec Electric Brewery Control Panel up for sale

This panel has been built using the plans from The Electric Brewery Site (http://www.theelectricbrewery.com)

The panel is virtually complete and just needs minor wiring to be finished and the amp and volt meters connected and then the whole thing just needs setting up.

The panel has been built using all brand new part and need very little to be completed, all that you will need is an AMP meter, male XLR Connector for the probes and the labels that stick onto the front that say what everything does.

The control panel has been built with a HERMS system in mind but can easily be used for a RIMS system aswell, I have also included an extra PID for fermentation temp control so the panel is completely future proof.

The Element Circuits have been rated upto 30Amps so will be fine with any heating elements that you decide to use upto 5500watts!!

All of the hard work has been done and it has taken me along time and quite a few hundred ££££'s

I will also include lots of spare parts that I have acumalated during the build.

This will be pick up only as it weighs an absolute ton!!!

Open to offers.

Jay

Really sorry to hear that, I read your build thread the other day, a lot of time and effort gone into the build :thumb:

I hope you get well soon :cheers:

Jay - I'm sorry to hear your problems and you were so close!

Hope everything is OK.

Back