• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE - LOADS OF BREWING BITS AND PIECES ** NOW SOLD **

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timtoos

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi,

I am having a clear-out and here are a few things I am looking to sell this lot of brewing and wine making equipment.

◙ Assorted beer and wine bottles. All will need a good clean. Beer bottles are 500ml and wine bottles 750ml. No idea how many but quite a lot.

◙ Kenridge Classic White Zinfandel kit. BBE May 2019 including everything it came with (yeast etc kept in the fridge). I have a few extra packs of potassium metabisulphite which I will include too).

◙ 4 x 23L glass carboys.

◙ 1 X 11L glass carboy.

◙ 1 x glass demijohn (very old).

◙ 1 x 23L carboy blanket to protect against UV rays. I have 2 but I can't find the second one. If I do find I will include the second one.

◙ 1x 23L auto-siphon. (worked when last used 18 months ago but not used since so have not idea its current working state).

◙ 2 x sets of carboy lid tops.

◙ Box of wine bottle screw-on caps, shrink wraps, and corks (note blue clip on the package not included).

◙ Floor corker for wine bottles.

◙ 2 x 19L corny kegs with ball-lock posts. Never used, will need a very good clean in and out. Have gassed but they did lose it so require re-sealing.
The kegs do need sealing. I have never used them, got them a few years ago. I did gas them up but they leaked.
The lids aren't the best either as they don't have the PRV release built-in. One has a weird device fitted and the other has none. I have added a photo below in one of the posts further down. New lids can easily be purchased online.

◙ CO2 midget widget with 2 x empty co2 bottles.

◙ Degas vac gun and fittings.

Need rid as space is now needed that I have moved.

Pick up only due to the amount of equipment for sale.

Stored in a shed so everything will need a good clean.

I am based near Keighley, West Yorkshire. (BD20 postcode)

£80 for everything - or I can break up the bundle should you not want everything. Make me an offer

Attachments

• IMG_1568.JPG
    IMG_1568.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_4997.JPG
    IMG_4997.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_5733.JPG
    IMG_5733.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_5821.JPG
    IMG_5821.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_6015.JPG
    IMG_6015.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_8063.JPG
    IMG_8063.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_9656.JPG
    IMG_9656.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_5821.JPG
    IMG_5821.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_8063.JPG
    IMG_8063.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_9656.JPG
    IMG_9656.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
More bottles and degassing tool with attachment

Attachments

• IMG_2133.JPG
    IMG_2133.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1643.JPG
    IMG_1643.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 158
Hi, how much for the 2 corny kegs, including shipping to SS1 2UL

Hi, thanks for your question. Unfortunately the items are pick up only

Just so you know,
The kegs do need resealing. I have never used them, got them a few years ago. I did gas them up but they leaked.
The lids aren't the best either as they don't have the PRV release built-in. One has this strange device, the other has no device. See photo.
New lids can easily be purchased online

Attachments

• IMG_7634.JPG
    IMG_7634.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
What a pity you live so far away! If you do change your mind about postage and splitting, I am interested in the 11 litre carboy, glass demijohn and degas tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back