For those of you camping at TST14...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took advantage of this offer yesterday.
Should come in handy as my iphone seems to think its out of charge even though it's got 18% battery life left on it!!!

Jeltz said:
Well I just ordered one of these. My wife is a Cub leader and is away on camp from time to time so hopefully this will be good enough.
Well the buggers have informed me its out of stock, increased the price to £50 and refunded me the £16.83 I paid them :evil:

Anyway thanks Ryan I've made use of that offer and ordered one.

krazypara3165 said:
Thats what negative feedback is for.... most reputable companies will do anything to avoid getting negatives.

Might be worth a try from these
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/50000mAh-Port ... 19e5b77cf4
Yeah I wanted to buy in the UK as anything over £15 can be hit for VAT + £8-£10 collection charges. I can't leave negative feedback until 7 days after the purchase apparently (I've tried).

Given the fact that I can't get one for <£20 in the UK I've gone the extra £6 and ordered the one in the OP as its got good reviews. I didn't really expect it to be 50000mah anyway.

Fair enough. it may be worthwhile notifying the seller that you will be leaving negative feedback due to the reasons you described. may change their minds about the change of price!

Latest posts

Back